新しい経験 「NEW EXPERIENCE」PART 1




     今晩。I guess there's nothing much happened yesterday (27th January) but today (28th January) was one of the best day for 2017年! What has made me became so happy is that I gained A LOT of experience of in Japanese we called it as 経験~ I went to Bangi Wonderland but this entry is not a review for that water park. Sorry it's all about my stories. 

    Rm58, we (my 5 girls and I) entered the wonderland. Not a big place but I'm pretty sure you guys gonna got muscle pain at your legs and back. The most obvious one of course your arm too. Yeah cause we brought the float (eh ye ke I mean it's pelampung) and my muscles (tiny muscle i guess) were struggling in so much pain today [MashaAllah over-reaction mode is on!!] It's also because you have to bring the pelampung and walk to far place and also climbing numerous stairs (salah penjodoh bilangan hahaha)

     Okay, let's go to the main part! I guess I have so much fun because I got new experiences. Actually I have done some games at another water park but I guess new place got new experiences right? Firstly, I'm going to talk about how I went there with another 5 girls with me. So one of them has a car and bring us and with the help of waze, we arrived safely even though a little bit late. For the first time I'm in the car where my girl friend was the driver. I was a little 'cuak' but I guess maybe I can make anything as a lesson. So the lesson learnt is, be brave and confident like her but not clumsy as her too. Hehehe. She's just okay with her driving. But I can't deny my cuak level was gaining unconsciously. Anyway, congrats for being a good driver, safely arrived and returned. 

     Perhaps the continuation will be made tomorrow. I'M SLEEPY LIKE * 




Thanks for reading! :D

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2016 NAZIRA HAZWANI - All Rights Reserved